You are here
Operation and Maintenance
O&M services for your renewable energy assets.
Solar PV systems require regular monitoring and maintenance to help ensure that the equipment remains in a safe and satisfactory operating condition over its lifetime. Maintenance is essential to verify that performance expectations are met and achieve the highest value for system owners and investors. PV systems, like any other electrical generators, should be routinely monitored, inspected and tested to help identify and avoid potential problems that affect system function, performance, or safety.
With Gold, Silver and Bronze O&M packages available, we can offer any scope of work to suit your requirements, or your budget. Specific services include:
- Daily monitoring and performance analysis
- Incident reporting
- 24/7 reactive maintenance
- HV maintenance by local SAPs
- Full LV tests and inspections
- PAT tests
- Spare parts cabinet control
- Inverter warranty maintenance
- CCTV system maintenance
- Perimeter fence checks
- Guaranteed response times
- Regular scheduled site inspections
- Regular client reporting
- Pest control
- Health and safety signage and equipment
- Third part liaison and arranging site access
This is in additional to our full suite of asset management services.
If you need O&M support for your project, please get in touch.